User Terms and Conditions
Following are the terms and conditions with respect to Tizen community application ("Application/Community") and samsung.tizenforum.com ("Site/Tizen Forum") and services provided in the Site and the Application ("Services"), (Site/Tizen Forum, Application /Community, Services collectively referred as "Tizen Community/Forum").
Account and Registration
- In consideration of your use of Tizen Community/Forum, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself at the time of registration. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of Tizen Community/Forum (or any portion thereof).
- You have the obligation to take good care of the registration information Tizen Community/Forum and are responsible for all the activities.
- All your statements on the Site are public information that any third party has access to. Any statement posted on the Tizen Community/Forum will be deemed as public information, and User should bear legal liability for this action. If you do not want any third party to get your statements, please do not post them on the Tizen Community/Forum.
- Services may be changed, suspended, restricted, and terminated at any time without notice.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
- All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions including images, videos submitted or offered on or by Tizen Community/Forum, submitted or offered in connection with your use of Tizen Community/Forum (collectively, the "Comments") shall be and remain our property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you on/ to Tizen Community/Forum will be or contain offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam".
- Except for private and non-commercial use, no contents in Tizen Community/Forum may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner, photocopied or reproduced without prior written consent of Samsung. Any other use of Tizen Community/Forum including any commercial use, modification, distribution or re-publication without prior written consent of Samsung is strictly prohibited.
- You undertake not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments that you make and you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. We and our affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
- All rights, including copyright, in Tizen Community/Forum and any other intellectual property rights in Tizen Community/Forum are owned by or licensed to us. Except for private and non-commercial use, none of the contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner, photocopied or reproduced without prior written consent of Samsung. Any other use of Tizen Community/Forum including any commercial use, modification, distribution or re-publication without prior written consent of Samsung is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of or relating to claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to us or any third party, including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under these Terms or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to intellectual property rights, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of these Terms.
Our Warranties, Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of Tizen Community/Forum. We share the contents/features on "AS IS" basis. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of Tizen Community/Forum or that the operation of Tizen Community/Forum will be error free and/or uninterrupted and/or free of harmful components or the contents of Tizen Community/Forum, including your content or the third party content, will be secure or not otherwise lost or damaged.
- To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we shall not be liable or responsible for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with Tizen Community/Forum, its contents or these Terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of these Terms.
Termination and Survival of the Terms
- Samsung has the right to terminate, suspend or withdraw the Tizen Community/Forum, or change the Terms at any without notice. In addition Samsung shall have the right to immediately terminate at any time your password or account or block your IP address, in the event of any conduct by you, which Samsung, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in breach of these Terms.
- You may terminate these Terms at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of Tizen Community/Forum.
- Notwithstanding any other provisions of these Terms, or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of these Terms that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on a party including our right to any Comments will survive the expiration or termination of these Terms.
- If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms shall Tizen Community/Forum constitute the entire agreement between you and Samsung with respect to our Tizen Community/Forum and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to Tizen Community/Forum. Our failure to act with respect to breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.